- What is a word for lack of communication?
- What is meaning of lack of?
- How do you use the word lack?
- What does lack of jobs mean?
- What is the word for lack of knowledge?
- What does lack of information mean?
- What is the meaning of lack of skills?
- What does lack of experience mean?
- What does for lack of a better word mean?
What is a word for lack of communication?
Miscommunication — Cambridge.
noun Failure to communicate ideas or intentions successfully..
What is meaning of lack of?
1 : to be deficient or missing time is lacking for a full explanation. 2 : to be short or have need of something he will not lack for advisers The area does not lack for good restaurants. transitive verb. : to stand in need of : suffer from the absence or deficiency of lack the necessities of life She lacked confidence …
How do you use the word lack?
When using lack as a verb, it’s followed directly by an object. When using lack as a noun, we say lack of + the object. This food lacks salt. The lack of salt makes this food inedible.
What does lack of jobs mean?
1 an insufficiency, shortage, or absence of something required or desired.
What is the word for lack of knowledge?
1. Ignorant, illiterate, unlettered, uneducated mean lacking in knowledge or in training. Ignorant may mean knowing little or nothing, or it may mean uninformed about a particular subject: An ignorant person can be dangerous.
What does lack of information mean?
Noun. Lack of knowledge or education on a given subject. ignorance. unawareness. innocence.
What is the meaning of lack of skills?
noun. deficiency or absence of something needed, desirable, or customary: lack of money; lack of skill.
What does lack of experience mean?
noun. lack of experience. lack of knowledge, skill, or wisdom gained from experience.
What does for lack of a better word mean?
“For lack of a better word” means that we can’t find a better word than the one we’re offering (we lack a better word, so we’re going to use this one). It’s the best we can do because a perfect word doesn’t exist (or we can’t think of one).